- Austria’s largest high rope park in Hinterglemm including supervision and equipment, € 15* € 20**
- Austria’s largest indoor high rope park, right here at Club Kitzsteinhorn! Including supervision and equipment, € 12 for our house guests (min. 15 participants)
- Rafting tour including equipment & transfer, half-day € 40
- Canyoning tour including equipment & transfer, half-day, € 40
- Wakeboarding including equipment, € 12/round
- Water skiing including equipment, € 12/round
- Bowling tournament: supervised by the school’s teacher(s), half-day, free for CLUB KITZSTEINHORN guests
- Maisiflitzer Kaprun: rollercoaster, including admission and lift trip, half-day, € 4.50/ride
- Archery: including admission, equipment and bus ride, half-day, € 15/student
- Glemmy quad riding: 2 x 10 minutes on supervised obstacle course, including admission and bus ride, half-day, € 27/student
- Air rifle shooting: including admission, instructions at the shooting range, air rifle rent, targets, half-day, € 8/student (15-minute walk)
- Tobogganing: incl. toboggan rent and bus ride, half-day, € 12/student
- Karting: 2 x 10 minutes on a supervised course including equipment, half-day, € 27/student
- Europarutsche (Europe Slide) Hinterglemm: including instructions, € 15/student (best book in combination with the high rope park)
- Diving & golf: course including equipment available on enquiry
Subject to alteration of prices. Some activities require minimum numbers of participants. If not noted otherwise, the transfer rides are not included in the price, but we can offer you these for special rates with our own bus. Sportswear and good footwear are mandatory.
* Prices for students of junior classes.
** Prices for students of senior classes.