Winter sports week
The classic ski week
Amidst the ski paradise! Club Kitzsteinhorn is the ideal place for a ski and snowboard week.
- You’re only a few ski boot steps away from the valley station of Schmittenhöhe.
- Ski & board rental is available directly right by the club.
- The nearby Kitzsteinhorn glacier offers guaranteed snow all year. Why not go on a ski week in colourful autumn or sunny spring?
Winter alternative weeks 2016/2017
You’re pretty much fully booked with our XXXXXL indoor paradise, but there’s so much to experience beyond ski & board!
- Indoor high rope garden including supervision and equipment, half-day
- Tauern Spa thermal spa Kaprun including admission and bus transfer, half-day
- Ice skating or ice stock sport including admission, equipment and bus transfer, half-day
- National park day – guided snowshoe hike & visit to the National Park Centre: trip to Mittersill to the National Park Centre, two-hour guided tour with a national park ranger including 360°panorama cinema, afterwards guided snowshoe hike in Hohe Tauern National Park! Day trip including snowshoes, sticks and bus transfer
- Biathlon – with or without cross-country skiing depending on the weather – Half-day including complete cross-country equipment (if snow conditions permit) and laser gun shooting
- Bowling tournament: supervision by the school’s teacher(s), half-day
- Maisiflitzer Kaprun: the rollercoaster, including admission and lift ride with winter hike through Kaprun’s moor, half-day
- Tobogganing & tube sliding including toboggan rent and bus transfer (supervision by the school’s teacher(s), half-day
Price: € 90/student, free for teachers